How to Retire on a passive income – Without being Rich
Discover the techniques, and learn what Wealthy Affiliate is About
How many times have you heard the same old phrases?
- How to get…
- 10 things you’re not supposed to do…
- Secrets to having a …
- 7 signs you’re failing at…
- 10 ways to Beat the…
- Do you recognise These 7 Early Warning…
- Give me 5 day – And I’ll give you…
And the list could go on forever. The thing you ought to know is…
They’re the start of proven headlines that grab attention.
What’s that got to do with what Wealthy Affiliate is about?
Well similar to that list, Wealthy Affiliate has a proven system. And if you follow it with discipline and persistence. Your success is guaranteed.
The training’s formulated to help people from all walks of life. But the sad truth is, most folk “give up”. And carry on these “giving up” patterns for the rest of their lives. They’re always blaming things outside of themselves for their lack of success.
There’s a process that champions go through. And it looks like this:
- Full-on excitement that they’ve started a new venture.
- Then a few months in, their realisation it isn’t going to be a walk in the park
- Energy levels drop
- Doubt creeps in (this is usually the six-month phase), the point where most give up.
- Motivation picks up when they start seeing results
- New habits form (the routine becomes “normal”)
- Progress seems effortless
- Success is on the horizon
- They achieve their goals, and…
- The process starts again (new goals/horizons)
- Success compounded
Note: A Champion is someone who never gives up
The Formula for Success
When you decide to join Wealthy Affiliate. The first thing you should do is familiarise yourself with the layout of the site. Get a feel for all the available resources available and meet some of the entrepreneurs on site. In other words, “just settle in” and don’t rush into things, (Click Here, it explains how to slow down and get more done)
Once you’re ready, go to the Online Entrepreneur Certification section.
There are five courses to complete, so you can understand and put to use the formula for success.
The first course is “Getting Started”, and there are ten lessons where you can :
- Become immersed in the fantastic community at WA
- Develop exciting new goals for your new business
- Choose the exact “Niche” you’ll be working on
- Discover how to optimise your website using WordPress
- Unveil the secrets to quality website content, (that gets “ranked”)
- Utilise the power of Jaaxy and create your own low competition keyword lists
- Find out the process of earning revenue online
- Build your OWN highly sophisticated website.
- Understand the process behind keyword research.
There are loads of gold nuggets to discover, make sure you take your time.
Be the champion you are, and…
Never Give Up
Not Just a Course – A life Style
There are five courses to accomplish, each containing ten unique lessons crucial to your success online. The knowledge divulged in these learnings will indeed be with you for the rest of your life, (give a man a fish and feed him for the day. Teach him how to fish, and he’ll never go hungry).
WA isn’t “Just” a course. It’s a formula, that if put into practice, will guarantee levels of success unprecedented. And that’s just the “Online Entrepreneur Certification”. There are many other resources at WA. Pop over and have a look
Wantrepreneur v Entrepreneur
An Entrepreneur is someone who starts a business in the hope that one day they’ll create value. And in the process “Make Money”.
The simple formula for doing this is to listen to your market. And when you do, you’ll find out the problems they need fixing. And guess who’s going to fix them…
NOT the Wantrepreneur, who is an entirely different animal. This beast spends all their time reading HOW to books and watching HOW to vids. They never take ACTION! There are quite a few people in any endeavour who don’t act out their dreams. Mainly because of the patterns I outlined above.
Don’t let this be you.
Wealthy Affiliate is one of the best places to learn, especially for beginners in the industry, (and seasoned Pro’s).
I mean… who doesn’t need a kick up the a£$e now and again, (maybe why coaching is so in demand)
What Wealthy Affiliate is About
Accountability. One word that will help your journey tenfold.
Not only will you get the best training available, but there’s a community of like-minded people always at hand to help you when you get stuck. (Or when your energy levels are dwindling).
Which is one of the main benefits of Wealthy Affiliate, especially if your motivation slows.
Have you ever been in a race with thousands of people cheering you on? (uplifting isn’t it)
Well, even if you haven’t, you’ll get the experience at WA, (although it’s NOT a race). We like to call it a marathon.
Where our expectations are high, but the time it takes is always dependant on how much time we “give”.
So, if you want to reach your end goal in say, a year, it’ll have to be a full-time endeavour. Loads to discover, especially for a beginner.
Dip Your Toe in the Water
There you go, another concise article for your consumption. Have a look around the site at WA, and you won’t have to pay a thing. There’s loads of FREE stuff to play around with. Here’s a recap;
- A site that can transfer your ideas into profits.
- Build Beautiful, profit ready websites.
- Revenue sources are unlimited
- Leaders in the affiliate industry
- Master Affiliate marketing with an industry-leading education
- Get “Expert Coaching”.
- Find millions of keywords, niches and spy on your competition.
- Fully customisable websites choose from over 3000 theme designs.
- Run an entire business from a fast secure and reliable hosting
- Instantly network with many thousands of “expert” affiliate marketers.
I jumped right in two years ago. Only because I knew what I wanted. (NO kicking tyres for me)
But everyone is different (thank God). So have fun. And when you’re ready to make some serious dough. Roll up your sleeves and take action.
Hope to see you on the other side! Here’s a link to my profile at WA.
P.S: Read the quote on the home page by Frank Lloyd Wright. And make sure you leave a comment below. Thanks ; )
This post contains affiliate links.
So, only click if you want in !